Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day


Happy Fathers Day Dad
Hi alot of you know what life I have before I came here...........When I was born my Mom left me in the hospital.After 2 weeks I went to another orphanage until I was 7.When I was 7 I went to another orphanage I was there for a long time............We had 300 children in the orphanage.......Maybe 10% children have family.I never have a family until I was 15 years.....What do you think not having a family for 15 years????????????I never knew my family,I never knew why they didn't want me...........I see alot of children leave when their family came to them and love them but no body loves me............It was hard to grow up in the orphanage...Not having a family that loves me or cares about me......I never knew that I had 1 brother and a sister until I went to their house to sign one paper........Alot of times I wondered why my parents didn't want me but they wanted my sister and brother......When I was 15 I went to the Technical school. I didn't like......One day I heard from my old orphanage director that some body wanted to adopt me..............I didn't believe it but, one day I met my new family Dad and Mom,I can't believe for long time..........You know what is funny is I never saw my bio.family ,so I feel that this adopted family is my real family ...........I was happy that my family didn't want me......Yeah I had hard times but God was with me every day 24/7 and he had plans for me..... I could never ask for Dad like I have now.............My Dad always care about me and his family ..Dad thank you for adopting me and giving me a chance to be your son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He always care about you and your care.............Dad thank you for your love............. I LOVE YOU DAD............ I have couple bible verse.......


Proverbs 1:8


Listen my son,to your


father's instruction,and


don't reject your mother's teaching............. Proverbs 10:1


A wise son brings joy to his father,


but a foolish son,heartache to his mother..........


Matthew 15:4


For God said


Honor your father and


your mother,and,The one


who speaks evil of father or


mother must be put to death.......




Dad thank you giving me a life and for being you son.........I always will love you just like you love me, thank you Dad .




I LOVE YOU DAD

2 comments:

  1. There is a surpise for you on my blog! Did you pass your drivers test??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe, this is a beautiful, heartfelt post that leaves me in awe! God is so good and the way He brings families together is awesome! I thank God for your mom & dad & their willingness to listen to God when He asks them to..even when other people might think their crazy for adopting so many children :) God knew right where you belonged all along. Thank you Lord!

    ReplyDelete