Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers day













Happy Fathers day to my dad....My dad is more then dad, he is a great man I can ever ask more than just a dad...Alot of you know that I was in the orphanage for 15 years.....It was hard not to have a father, but God sent me a father and a mother....I been with my Father for 5 years.... Alot of dad don't play with kids when they come home after work or help your children, but my dad is not one of them.....He always have time to spend time with our family...... You see alot of pic with his family..........Dad thank you for everything that you done for me and are family..........I love you dad and Happy Fathers Day Dad.............


1 comment:

  1. Joe, I just stumbled on your blog. What a beautiful testimony to your father! You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete