Saturday, May 16, 2009

Please Read my blog more

Hi My name is Joseph!I'm 19,my Mom and Dad adopted me when I was 15.My mom and dad adopted 16 more children.Mya 7,Luke 7,Lily 9,Josiah 9,Isaac 12,Caleb 10,Jonas 14,Tia 12,Anna 13,Leah 15,Rachel 15,Nataly 15,Cate 16,Jacob 17,Olivia 17,and Abraham 26.I want to share something about my mom and dad.They started adopting in their late twenties.First child they had adopted is Abraham.He was adopted in 1986 from Mexico,he was 2 and blind.Later they felt that God was telling them adopt more.So in 2002 they adopted Isaac,Lily and Jacob from Russia.A year later in 2003 they brough home 3 more Anna,Mya,and Josiah from Russia.One thing I want to tell you about Mya 12 families refused to adopt her,because she had major special needs.When my parents heard that ........... and they saw her their heart was broken.They knew right away God wanted them to take the step forward and save the babys life. Later in 2004 they felt like God wanted them to adopt more.This time they went to Ukraine and Adopted Nataly and Luke.When they met Luke the child had so much special needs his heart,cleft-palate,his legs,and he will never walked ever.Mom and Dad were blessed with Luke's mother for not doing an abortion.People refused to adopt him,and were saying that he will never walk.They were so wrong! I wish you all can see him now.Yep,he is walking,he had a succesful heart surgery and his cleft-palate looks great! Well he still needs some more surgeries,but it was nothing people couldn't fix right?When they were adopting those two children they met me.I never knew this,but a year later they came back for me. The funny thing is they never adopt one they adopt more then one they adopt me and they also adopt two girls Cate and Leah.It was crazy we had 17 that time,and you would think at that rate we would stop right?NOT a chance,because in 2008 Mom and Dad went back to Ukraine with God's calling ofcource and got......5 more .Rachel,Olivia,Tia,Jonas,andCaleb and trust me it wasn't easy,but the children added so much greatness,to our family and loudness with it...lol:Well that was it right? The END.NOT!!!!!We are planing to get 2 more from Bulgaria soon.We named them Gracie Jane and Andrew Seth.We can't wait to bring them home.Andrew Seth is blind........Now i want to talk about my Mom and Dad,they gave to 17 children a new life and new home .When i was born my mom left me in the hospital ,soo later i went to a orphanage and i spend 15 years with out my Mom and Dad ,but now i felt like their are my real Mom and Dad .... They done over 50 surgerys in lest 5 years..Now you think wow- wow ...People asking how do you feed them ,or how big house ,do you have or how many cars you have???? My dad have a great job, we have a big house,and we have 4 cars ... My Mom gos shopping for our food every week twise aweak to Wal-mart and Sams-club .We eat out twise aweak.Mom has been homeschooling for 23 years.Their are so many things I could saw about my Parents, but i hope this email will speak for itself, I also hope that however reads it will be blessed. Thank you very mach and God bless you ................. We are one big happy family

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What else is there to say? What an inspiration you are, and your family as well! Thank you for sharing! I can't wait for Andrew and Grace to come home!!!! God can definitely move mountains!

    ReplyDelete