Thursday, April 30, 2009


When I was born,I was left in a hospital.Later on I went to a baby orphanage. When I was 6 I went to an older kid orphanage.I was there until I was 15.I did not know my Mom and Dad.Sometimes I felt lonely,because I would see other kids having parents.It is really hard to be without a family.It was very hard being an orphan for 15 years.You don't really know how it is to be loved by a family,but God has a plan for each of us.Even when we don't know it.When I was 15 I went to a technical school.I was there 5 months Later on I've been told that somebody wants to adopt me.I never knew anybody wanted to adopt me.One day I was told that there is a family looking at me.I met my mom and Dad.I agreed to get adopted.Well now I have a family!!!!!It feels like I'm born again.I gave my life to Jesus when I was 16.I never knew God.When I went toFlorida to bible camp with my brother-inlaw.I knew at that moment,that I am ready to gie my life to Jesus.I felt so happy,and my life have been a blessing since then............
John 3:16
For God loved the world in this
way:He gave His One and Only
Son, so that everyone who
believes in Him will not perish
but have eternal life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joe. Thanks for visiting my blog. You are such an inspiration, you give me such hope! God has moved mightily in your life! Bless you!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete